Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New

I love this feeling, the feeling of newness. I made this blog so I can document my freedoms, my decisions, and my political and self awakening. I've been doing a lot of soul searching and reading lately, and I have been becoming more and more aware of myself, my soul, and a sense of who I am in the world. I am currently a college student, and I love it.

This blog is also a bit about me coming into myself sexually. I feel like I have reached a point in my life where I am ready to document who I am becoming, rather than just a relationship, or random thoughts. So I'll start with what I feel right now.

Right now, I've been reading a lot about feminism, international politics, philosophy and am starting back up in sociology, which will definitely continue into the fall semester. I feel very young at 18, and "growing up" makes me sad in a way...

No comments:

Post a Comment